Sunday 9 February 2014

A month on Cipralex

  This medication is obviously not a quick fix, but finally after a month my side effects are very much gone. I am not magically "fixed" or anything like that but there's things I notice about myself, small things, that have made me change my perspective on getting better. I am less afraid of life. I want to go out places and get my life on the right track. Also, I don't want to die as much, hardly at all really. This is how I know I am getting better. A month ago I was 100% sure I wasn't going to get better and I was trapped. I don't feel trapped in the dark hole that I had created for myself. I spend less time in my bed, I'm not trying to make the world go away anymore - now the world is a place I am excited to be in.
   I still get panic attacks just as frequently though, I'd be lying if I said I didn't.

No comments:

Post a Comment