Monday 2 April 2012

The keystone state - photo diary






















   Just a black and white photo diary for you! I took a few days in March and went on a trip down to Pennsylvania with my mom and best friend.We do this trip a couple times a year, usually in march and right before school starts to update wardrobes! Unlike Canada, there's no tax there and everything is cheaper in the states anyways. I was probably the sickest I have ever been while I was on this trip, so I was pretty glad to come home, but I did enjoy myself a bit. I had chipotle for the first time and mmmm it was good.... I was so stuffed after though haha! 
    After I post this I'm going to get ready for bed and attempt to fall asleep early...today I was so so so tired and it was awful. 
  Until next time! xoxxxxx
  

No comments:

Post a Comment