Saturday 10 March 2012

Time to get away

Hello lovers!
Tomorrow I'm taking a little 3 day trip to the states for a shopping spree with one of my best friends! Today I got to do some packing, which I seriously loooove and I thought I'd show you some things I'm bringing.
My purple travel bag will be filled with:
My favourite pair or skinny jeans
Black leggings
Basic black and white shirts
My giraffe sweater from LF
A few pairs of constuction worker socks (my favourites)
A bath suit for the pool
My new body spray from bath and body (Coconut Lime Breeze)
The Naked pallet
& my favourite blue circle scarf
I can't wait to eat at my favourite american restaurants and shop with minimal tax!
I'll blog you guys later xxxxxxooooxxxx

1 comment:

  1. Omg! You've got the naked palette! I'm so jealous!
    Have fun on your trip!!

    ReplyDelete